Internship in Transition Project Management
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Do you have passion for learning new skills? Are you eager to connect with people around you and help them? We’re looking for someone like that who will be:
– maintaining and analyzing Transition Project Pipeline Process
– supporting and coordinating onboarding process
– supporting various outsourcing and offshoring initiatives
– taking on other administrative and ad-hoc project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Transition Team located in Wroclaw, Dominikanski Office. We play a key role in driving change, undergoing transformation. You will play an important role in supporting the team of Transition Managers in areas such as Pipeline Process and general transition management support.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 35-40 hour week.
– good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
– strong attention to details
– strong analytical and numerical skills
– very good communication skills
– ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
– graduate or last year student
– very good in written and spoken English
– eager to work as part of a team
– pro-active in solving problems and taking on challenges
– ambitious and motivated with a can-do-attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.