We are looking to recruit:• communicative problem solver
• with a university degree
• excellent English Speaker
• excellent Turkish Speaker
• experienced in using Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel)
• interested and open for development in HR area
• previous experience with payroll service would be an asset
• other assets include professional experience in HR area or customer service, knowledge of SAP and good ability to plan work properly and prioritize one’s tasks
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a People & Culture Ops Specialist, you will:• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries
• actively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases
• play a part in the payroll process enhancement project
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database
• prepare and translate HR related documentation and organizational announcements
• perform daily audits of data inputs
• generate standard and complex SAP reports
• involve in improvement initiatives for HR processes
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities
We offer• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.