Vendor Management Specialist
Business development, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Procurement, System Support, Data Analytics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Group Corporate Services Platforms & Shared Services team we are seeking an analyst to:
- coordinate business requirements and transform them into system requirements
- solve complex process problems with elegant technical solutions
- drive automation and robotics to improve efficiency
- conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
- work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits
- challenge inconsistent processes, and be able to propose workable improvements
- manage portfolio of standard and ad-hoc requests
- cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
- provide support for selected team's activities, or manage small projects
- help to translate business requirements in to operational and trackable processes
Group Corporate Services – Platforms & Shared Services team in Krakow is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services.
This role will require you to cooperating with and regularly report to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
- experience of running cross-cultural, cross regional teams that work collaboratively to deliver software of high quality and on time
- experience of undertaking transformation actions within large organizations
- need to have skills to persuade others to shift behaviors, processes and tools
- leading by example when it comes to commitment, customer care, technical excellence, stress management and building relationships
- willing to learn – need to quickly understand the organizational context and business drivers
- experienced in support technical applications, defining processes and documentation
- experience in Procurement and SAP products knowledge - nice to have
- working experience with senior stakeholders in international environment
- graduated (Bachelor or Master's degree) in Economics, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
- an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and comfortable with challenging the status quo as well as very good English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.