Lead QA Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- Be a part of a User Acceptance Testing and QA Engineering Team
- Work with development team and business representative
- Have substantial impact on quality of deliverables
- Improve and extend existing testing methodologies including automated solutions
- Define test scenarios based on business requirements
- Ensure highest quality of deliverables
- Create test plans and perform planning activities
- Analyze complicated financial system, confirm its behavior with client and business experts and implement detailed documentation of the product.
You’ll be working in the Clearing and Settlements Transparency Reporting QA team. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused and friendly team, present globally in many locations.
Our job is to analyze business requirements and assure quality of innovative solutions across multiple domains.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field
- 5+ years in software testing in all types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- Experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset
- Automation experience with Python or Java
- Advanced English especially in technical vocabulary.
- Flexible and comfortable with adapting to various work assignments
- Fast learner who likes challenges
- Multi-tasking between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.