Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete preparation and review of end-to-end funds of hedge funds valuations
- Booking portfolio trades, verifying positions and cash versus custody systems
- Cash monitoring, reconciliation, investigation of unrecognized movements
- Booking and reconciliation of fund capital activity
- Uploading and reviewing portfolio pricing and ensuring all variances are investigated and escalated
- Review of share class hedging correctness concerning positions and tolerance, rolling forwards at end of period
- Preparation, maintenance and review of accruals of expenses (fixed and variable), in depth analysis of amounts due and cross-currency payables processing
- Preparing trial balance, review of constituents and data feeds into the master report
- Liaising and working with the Transfer Agency team to ensure accurate recording of shareholder capital activity within Geneva system
- Involvement in process automation projects, direct influence on effectiveness of your own and team’s work.
- Cooperation with Irish oversight and business partners.
We are interested in both, junior and senior profiles. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree (preferred: Finance and Accounting, Economics or similar)
- Have working experience in fund services industry or similar areas (experience in NAV valuations is a strong asset)
- Have good command of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Are fluent in English
- Are aware of the clients’ needs and have an ability to deliver an excellent client service
- Are self-motivated and able to work effectively on your own and in a team
- Are accurate and have attention to details
- Are eager to take part in project that is in development rather than in already stabilized
- Unique opportunity among funds area to learn end-to-end valuation process which is not split/supported by upstream departments.
- Ability to develop fund accounting skills and knowledge and taking part in creating operational standards for the department
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego