Equities, Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven track record of building enterprise scale Java applications? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a ui developer to:
• drive technology in GFS Neo team
• collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
• analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
• perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
You’ll be working in the GFS Neo team in Krakow. We provide engineering services to GFS business division of the UBS group. Together as team, we provide solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a ui developer, you'll play an important role in software development process
• knowledge of Java or any other server side language, ideally statically typed
• excellent engineering culture
• ability to write testable code
• experience with writing unit and integration tests
• understanding of design patterns and ability to apply them to real world problems
Nice to have
• understanding of Agile methodolodies
• knowledge of React and TypeScript
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.