In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
Additionally to Senior Administrator role, IT Service Coordinator - Authorizations is responsible for coordination of team that ensures all required authorizations are being provided within SLA and in line with Segregation of Duties rules. Additionally oversees the authorizations strategy for HGSS, leading continues improvement and authorization’s team initiatives in close cooperation with GIS and GFBPO.
- Shares with GIS responsibility for global HEINEKEN SAP authorization process design and performance.
- Takes end to end responsibility for IT authorization process for HGSS and GBO end users.
- Ensure alignment and smooth cooperation with key process stakeholders: GPO, GIS, P&CI and HGSS
- Maintains & understands authorizations process for all HGSS and GBO users. Acts in line with GIS governance and Segregation of Duties rules.
- Knows and acts as team ambassador of Team’s vision and strategy
- Responsible for operational delivery based on business objectives with expected quality, by monitoring team’s daily performance
- Is first escalation point for the team
- Ensures that effective controls are executed
- Proactively raises any issue on design and execution of controls
- Works with the compliance, internal and external audit groups to facilitate strong controls around user access and usage of the system as appropriate.
- Continuously improves authorization policies and processes in line with the best practises within the market sector.
- Drives personal and supports team development in leadership, functional competencies and business knowled
People leader responsibilities:
- On boards new team members
- Acts as a buddy for new joiners
- Supports recruitment of team members
- Supports TL in status check of objective and development plans for team members
- Coordinates and support in people recognition
- Flags to TL potential performance issues
- Is empowered as first line people related issues
- Shares best practices in planning development actions
- Supports workforce planning incl. TS, holiday planning
- Supports planning and execution of back-up plan
- Supports TL in change management activities
You are The Candidate if:
Must have skills and experience are:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in Authorizations (role management)
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate others
- Drive for results
- Attentional to details and quality
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good Excel skills
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process