The Client Onboard Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- •Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups.
- •Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- •Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior customer service and resolution of customer issues.
- •Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- •Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- •Determines new work procedures, analyzes complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- •Consistent delivery of high quality service to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by service level agreements and efficiency/accuracy standards.
- •Ensures awareness and full compliance of internal processes, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, and practices.
- •Establishes and maintains close working relationship with clients and within team to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc., in such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
- •Embarks on continuous on the job training for end to end product knowledge.
- •Understands client requirements and implement them correctly.
- •Understands new customer requirements and ensure adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives. Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drive process changes. Provides innovative solutions to clients.
- •Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- •Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Skills & Experience:
- •0-2 years of experience in Documentation review, Account Maintenance and related Cash products preferred.
- •Demonstrated interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- •Highly motivated, persistent, and able to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high-risk environment. Capable of multitasking and eager to learn multiple products in a challenging environment. Fast learner, strong attention to detail, and willingness to go extra mile.
- •Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- •Proficient in handling urgent and escalation cases and manage client and internal team expectations. Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- •Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- •Development of competencies related to organizing and planning work and communication
- •You will develop valuable skills in project co-ordination
- •Excellent inter-departmental career growth opportunities
- •Access to a wide range of innovative digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics
- •Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as senior management.
- •Excellent working environment.
- •A wide range of training opportunities
- •Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.