Collections Junior Analyst with French
What will you do:
- Collecting due receivables according to procedures
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building business relationships
- Cooperating with internal departments (finance and sales teams)
- Handling emails & outgoing phone calls (external customers and internally to account managers)
- Accounts reconciliation and allocation of incoming payments
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English and French (B2/C1)
- Preferable experience in Customer Service/ Call Center/ O2C Collections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under time pressure, flexibility, multitasking
What we can offer
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations consists of international teams of professionals in various fields. Our greatest assets are wide expert knowledge and foreign language skills. We provide game-changing, technology-enabled, secure and flexible business operations. Automate intelligence business processes services in areas such as finance & accounting, marketing, procurement and customer services to help optimize customer experiences boost business outcomes. We work in offices in Warsaw and Cracow.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.