At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as the Junior O2C Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Junior O2C Acountant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within Order2Cash. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main tasks would be:
• Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls
• Ensuring all unresolved items are escalated within agreed timeframe
• Registering disputes and queries from customers
• Providing input for reporting to relevant business units
• Co-operation with Arla business units
• Documentation update (SOP, HTG, Visio)
• Delivering good quality on standard accounts receivable tasks in a timely fashion based on support and coaching from manager/coordinator or senior team members.
• Resolving standard incoming queries in a professional manner,
Building effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high interpersonal and communication skills
• Shows positive attitude and engagement
• Appreciates teamwork
• Understands and applies Company Values
• Understands standardization and lean agenda across O2C
• Is open to change and improvements
What do we offer?
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
• Medical care & life insurance
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets
• Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
• Work in an international team and matrix structure
Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.