At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an Intern you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
As an Intern, you become a crucial member of HR Shared Services in Arla, which is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Support HR operations for Arla around the world by processing administrative tasks in recruitment area
- Work with colleagues globally to help Arla people with HR tasks and systems
- Help with HR data validation to make sure we deliver best quality data for Arla
- Take part in internal trainings, workshops, initiatives where you can learn about HR processes and tasks
Who are you?
We look for enthusiastic people who would like to develop in HR SSC. Collaborative mindset and customer service orientation is a must in our team. We also expect orientation to details and a quality focus to make sure we deliver great customer experience with HR.
- are advanced in English
- like IT systems
- would like to learn about HR processes and systems
- are interested in working for a global company with unique and friendly atmosphere
- want to join fantastic team of your professionals
What do we offer?
- 6-month internship (full-time availability preferred)
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
- Professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects in the area of Global HR
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.