Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
As the Order to Delivery Data Analyst for the Krakow based team, you will take on an exciting challenge of supporting our business by contributing to the optimisation of the distribution scheduling operations through the process of collecting performance data, analysing the data and translating into recommendations for improvements within the Hub to drive improved cost efficiency and customer service.
As a Delivery Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
Ensuring all customer data and equipment are properly registered in systems and other scheduling tools (e.g. products, tanks, delivery time windows and SLAs for each site, trucks weight, drivers data, site location map);
Working with Schedulers to investigate unusual order generation or scheduling issues, Left On Boards, Stockouts, vehicle and compartmentation issues;
Working with Schedulers to ensure the usage, maintenance and integrity of sales/demand patterns
Gathering data from system to help analyse & improve scheduling performance and implement initiatives (e.g. product change)
Reporting of operational data and scheduling efficiency, investigation or quick improvement
Standardisation and simplification of processes
Managing the multiple interfaces with business partners, customers and within Trading&Supply.
Shift working during Monday – Friday 6:00 – 14:30
Trading & Supply manages the end-to-end fuels supply chain for Shell, including the final delivery to our end customers (Retail sites and B2B Customers). This final leg of the fuels supply chain is managed within the Order to Delivery (OtD) team, where the fuels deliveries are planned.
Ideally you have good Analytical & Problem Solving skills
University degree preferably in logistics
A proven ability to manage both in deep detail and across the broader picture
Supply Chain experience
You’ll need good English language skills min. B2
Knowledge in professional Continuous Improvement techniques (e.g. LEAN) is an advantage.
Experience in the management of IT systems/business applications. Highly welcomed Excel Macros, Access Queries.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects