Senior Data Management Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Extract data from various environments (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Telekurs)
- Security data management in internal systems (Equities, Bond, Derivatives and others)
- Maintain accurate pricing data in all internal platforms based on vendor information
- Ensure handling requests with the highest quality and in a timely manner
- Develop and build up relations with the internal stakeholders and vendor staff
- Identify inconsistency and proactively look for resolution and improvement
- Ensure all procedures and guidelines are followed
You’ll be working in the Data Management team located in our Office in Krakow Business Park in Zabierzow. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely provision of reference and static data on behalf of all business streams. The team interacts with various internal business stakeholders globally including but not limited to Portfolio Managers. Tasks performed by the team have vital influence on the investment and trading processes conducted by UBS globally.
- Master degree preferably in business or finance area
- Experience in financial instruments static data and pricing fields will be a strong asset
- 5 years of previous experience in financial institution
- Very good written and spoken English
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, basic knowledge of VBA or SQL will be an asset
- Ability to perform the role under minimum supervision with strong self-starter attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.