Liquidity Production Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about working with large set of data? Do you have analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone who can:
• Oversee and run a daily production process of our internal liquidity models
• Compile data and information to support the daily production run
• Analyze, explain and challenge day on day movements in and between liquidity models
• Perform daily controls and escalate issues
• Provide commentaries to management
• Identify areas of improvements in controls, processes, procedures and general operating practice and drive their implementation in cooperation with the project team
• Test new releases and maintain process documentation
You’ll be working in the Liquidity and Funding Production and Control Services team part of Group Finance in Krakow - Zabierzów.
FAC RCCS is a Group wide function with a global presence. We support Group Treasury in managing the firm’s liquidity needs, as well as Group Accounting in the preparation, production and analysis of UBS' Financial Statements. We are responsible for the preparation of the Group, UBS AG and UBS Switzerland AG regulatory reports to our primary regulator FINMA and internal reporting to senior management.
We are an engaged and result-oriented team, and are passionate in delivering daily high quality data services within a controlled and time critical environment.
• University degree in business administration, banking/finance or economics
• Previous experience in Treasury and Liquidity area is an advantage
• Experience of working within a complex financial reporting environment like MS Excel, VBA or SQL
• Knowledge of Python will be an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills combined with a proactive working approach
• A good communicator (written and verbal), comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.