Job Reference #
Do you have a flair for leading projects?
We're looking for experienced Project Manager to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most strategic Programs as a business Project Manager (PM). Our projects span across all business divisions and functions within UBS.
We're looking for someone to:
• face off to internal clients, including Wealth Management, Investment Bank, Asset Management and Corporate Center.
• lead the planning and delivery of strategic projects and/or programs, including complex F2B Risk, Finance, Regulatory, Transformation and new business topics.
• develop strong relationships with all project/program stakeholders and prospective internal clients and partner with IT, Business Architect and Analysts, and PMO.
• manage all aspects of the project including statement of work, scope, schedule, resources, budget, project plan, action logs, meeting minutes and governance, and project reporting tools.
• drive workshops and host progress meetings and Program Management and Steering Committees with senior management.
• manage risk by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies as well as driving risk remediation.
You will be working in the Group Risk Control Change Team in Zabierzow k/Krakow (Eximius Park), a dynamic and driven team of professionals. GRC Change provides critical business Programs and Projects with enhanced Program and Project execution capabilities.
• a university degree and at least 3+ years of project experience working within a consulting firm or equivalent within financial services
• strong analytical background, attention to detail, and an expert user knowledge of MS Excel
• experience in managing staff, in the capacity of both line manager and PM
• knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Remediation, Finance, Target Operating Model Design, and/or Business Process Management.
• previous experience in leading project teams preferably in the banking industry
• the ability to adapt and network across a global organization, to work well with the team, and to present well to stakeholders.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization.
• a self-starter, a strong communicator, team-oriented, able to build relationships at all levels and across a global organization.
• assertive and comfortable to operate as a PM across different domains and topic specialties.
• detail and process orientated with structured, organized, and methodical planning skills enabling you to execute deliverables on time and within budget.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.