▪ Partner with the business and provide advisory capacity in all HR related issues to ensure an environment that enables collaboration and innovation
▪ Drive local initiatives and projects targeted to promote the customer-oriented, growth-focused culture in an engaging and human-centric way
▪ Ensure smooth HR process flow within employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding
▪ Be the first point of contact for leaders and employees in HR related matters.
▪ Train, coach and advise leaders and employees regarding HR programs, practices and procedures.
▪ Take active part in recruitment processes especially for managerial position and provide advisory to hiring managers in terms of selection, offer preparations and internal transfer arrangements.
▪ Support leaders in resolution of low-performance and attitude related situations
HR Projects and Process Management and Delivery
▪ Act as a local lead for selected functional areas including: Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
▪ Manage recognition programs and initiatives
▪ Cooperate with the Payroll & Administration team and the Recruiting team, to ensure HR processes are handled efficiently and timely
▪ Cooperate closely with European HR Management and HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs) as well as further internal and external stakeholders
▪ Select and cooperate with external HR suppliers
▪ Support HR Manager in annual bonus and merit increase cycles
▪ Take active part in adjustment projects related to company structure
▪ Facilitate trainings and workshops within onboarding process and selected area of expertise
▪ Develop, prepare and present regular reports regarding human resources indicators and HR projects
▪ Ensure compliance with existing government and labor legal requirements
Change Management and Innovation
▪ Act as a change agent and facilitator in transformational projects taking place across the organization
▪ Create, develop and initiate projects and initiatives to drive the culture of engagement
▪ Suggest and implement innovations within assigned scope of responsibilities
▪ Continuously pursue new ideas in local HR delivery
Profile we look for
▪ Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources required, preferably within an International environment. Relevant experience in a similar position is preferred.
▪ Relevant experience of working in human resources, covering all areas required within the function: Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll & Administration, Policy and Procedure development, etc.
▪ University Degree in HR Management, Psychology, Social Science
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the confidence to operate at senior levels with company stakeholders
▪ Strong negotiation skills to ensure that standards are met
▪ Good planning and project management skills
▪ Basic workshop or training delivery experience and readiness to hold a role with higher exposure expectations
▪ Ability to develop and maintain ongoing and ad-hoc reporting
▪ Ability to think strategically, ensuring that HR priorities are aligned with business objectives
▪ Fluent in English and Polish language
▪ Ability to work with MS Office tools (Excel & PowerPoint – at least intermediate)
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.