Customer Service Specialist with Spanish
Why is this job for You:
You will be the link between your customers and IP’s internal departments. We have a very effective on-boarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with the job and your customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes and how to manage orders in our internal system. You’ll also have many development opportunities.
- Cooperatie in different languages with European customers via phone and email on a daily basis. It’s important to us that team members cooperate and support each other, providing back-up as necessary.
- Service our long-standing customers in Europe. You will answer their questions, manage their purchase orders and ensure their satisfaction with our service. Through this, you’ll have a strong influence on the relationship that we have with our customers which is crucial for our success as a company.
- Cooperate with internal departments of International Paper, and you’ll become knowledgeable in logistics processes such as demand, production, and planning transportation. You will also learn about pricing, sales and marketing-related processes in order to successfully manage your customer accounts.
- Fluency in Spanish and Polish
- Good level of English
- Ability to learn quickly
- Eagerness to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitasking and processing high volume of data accurately and efficiently
- Good organizing skills
- Capability of making your own decisions and taking responsibility for your actions
- Strong analytical skills
- University bachelor or master degree would be sufficient
people friendly office
in the city center
fund benefits (not
in multiple languages
team building events
hours based on
the most ethical and
companies in the