Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy leading? Can you build trust with stakeholders in a complex environment? Do you have a knack for problem solving? Do you have an eye for architecture?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– lead team(s) to work on Risk Analytics projects at UBS. Current projects include XVA Desk Business Enablement, FRTB for CVA and Standardised Initial Margin
– own the overall project, providing a clear view of outcomes, delivery progress, schedule and budget
– partner with people across the organization, from traders and quants to operations and risk officers
– own and articulate the vision for the Risk Analytics project and team
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on www.ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics team in London. We integrate sophisticated quant models with trade and market data covering UBS' derivative portfolio. We produce portfolio risk for CVA and FVA and also calculate the raw exposure measures that drive UBS' RWA and credit limits. The team works across quant, desk and regulatory teams. As a project manager you will contribute with colleagues to keep our business clients happy. You'll understand what the clients need, then ensure our projects are planned and completed to meet those needs.
– worked on some large and business critical projects before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– the energy and commitment to work through difficult situations and come up with practical solutions that meet the organisation's needs
– the mental agility to understand what the project and people working on it need to deliver, figure out what's going to go wrong and fix the problem before it's too late
– the ability to build trust with the project team and influence the project stakeholders
– some of the technical skills below and a passion to improve your knowledge
– the principles behind pricing and risk management of derivative products
– exposure to some of the following products : Equity Swaps, Equity Options, Exotic Equities, CDS, IR Swaps, FX Options, IR Swaps and Structured Products
– knowledge of credit risk measures and ideally Basel III regulations.
– a great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to build and use networks of people to achieve project success
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– quick to learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.