Business Analyst in Global HR Operations Support
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy being in the center of things? Are you keen to take part in sensitive HR projects? Do you have an analytical mind and a passion for HR? We are looking for someone like this to:
- work in the team to ensure HR Operations run smoothly in the company
- look for errors and flaws in HR systems by testing them very closely
- guarantee critical HR projects are completed on time and with diligence
- ensure Global HR documentation stored online is up to date and correct
You will be working in the Global HR Operations Support team located in Krakow (GO/Zabierzow). We are responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by testing and maintaining HR systems, updating critical HR data, supporting mass uploads and many more change and project initiatives.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- previous experience with HR systems and tools, preferably in an Operations team
- readiness to apply your HR experience in day-to-day work to develop your competencies further
- above average MS Excel knowledge (HR reporting skills an advantage)
- confidence in communicating with high-ranking stakeholders in English, other languages a plus
- Familiar to multinational corporate environment, analytical mind with the ability to see the big picture
- attention to detail and an eye for errors
- willingness to gain insider knowledge and a positive attitude
- experience with Oracle HRi and HP Quality Centre will be a plus
- a multitasker able to deliver a number of results within deadlines
- willing to challenge the status quo and look for improvements
- an independent thinker and a proactive performer
- communicating openly, not afraid to speak up
- open to challenges and keen to take on responsibilities
- a team player with good ability to work independently when needed
- diligent and focused on details
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.