Senior Contract Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have an experience when it comes to contract management services? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both legal, management and business needs? We’re looking for a Contract Manager to:
• Manage contracts and relationship with UBS Suppliers
• Support the TOC Delivery Leads to understand contract provisions, contract delivery model and relevant evaluations
• Coordinate Contract Management reviews with all Internal and Vendor external stakeholders
• Monitor the performance of the agreements and the overall relationships
• Design and execution of Contracts and Contract Change Notes reflecting UBS requirements in terms of service, commercials, risk & compliance
• Support internal stakeholders for the design and maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the Vendor and Contract Management team in Technology Operations Center in Wroclaw. We provide contract management support to a global organization of 4000+ people, and we step-in whenever any of them has a question related to a contract. This benefits our internal customers as well vendors externally, giving both sides a single point of contact and coordination. You’ll play an important role in ensuring that all contractual arrangement are transparent and understandable to stakeholders on both sides of the contract.
We are looking for experienced Contract Manager willing to contribute to secure and maintain high standards within UBS IT Infrastructure Operations both in terms of Third Party Contract Management and alignment with IT Operation Objectives.
• Ideally min. 3 years of contract or vendor management experience within an international IT organization or major software vendor
• Experience in IT procurements and related processes
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
• Fluent English skills (both written and verbal)
• Effective stakeholders management and escalation skills
• Solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• Influence senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• Communicate confidently and explain contracts to non-legal audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.