Change Management Business Analyst for Financial Crime Prevention
Job Reference #
Are you a project manager or a business analyst who can communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements? Do you enjoy analyzing large data and working on complex scenarios?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture, analyze and document business requirements
• analyze and evaluate complex client and transactional data
• work with the front office staff, IT, compliance subject matter experts, model developers and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• interface with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• coordinate with the front office on business integration aspects such as operating model development, training & communication
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• keep program managers and stakeholders informed of progress
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
The Financial Crime Prevention Team supports change-the-bank programs to implement a best in class Client Risk Rating methodology that meets regulatory expectations to assess how risky each UBS client is from a money laundering or terrorist financing perspective. Business Analysts are the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Financial Crime Prevention, Regulatory and Governance, and IT. This role provides a great opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting programs in the Financial Crime Prevention area, and to deepen your knowledge on AML / KYC topics. The Team is located in Eximius Park, Zabierzów.
• degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent)
• familiarity with banking, risk control, AML, and / or IT
• excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
• fluency in English
• fluent in German or Italian (bonus skill, not mission-critical)
• analytical and documentation skills with the ability to provide practical solutions
• proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables/charts, formula functions, formatting)
• able to balance numerous tasks and competing priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.