Job Reference #
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have excellent communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders on all seniority levels?
We’re looking for an executive/team assistant to:
• manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
• support office administration, including managing organizational structures
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses and headcount forecasting
• arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
Group Performance Assessment and Analytics (GPAA) is a team within Group Finance, Corporate Development & Performance, providing consistent, accurate and value-adding financial information to Group senior management. Organized into 3 sub-teams across 4 jurisdictions we are responsible for managing group-wide financial reporting process, as well as forecasting, planning, capital optimization and ad hoc analyses. We operate in close cooperation with partners and stakeholders across entire organization.
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• keen attention to detail, ability to seamlessly multitask
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• excellent command of English (written/oral); knowledge of German is a plus
• a team player with a 'can do' attitude and open personality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.