Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have strong attention to detail? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? Would you like to understand the main drivers within the management reporting environment of Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• drive and monitor the daily, weekly and monthly production process
• pro-actively solve and communicate any issues and challenges as well as closely cooperate with main clients and data providers
• ensure quality and timeliness of the reporting environment Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate
• be a focal point for escalations for process issues and communication point across all stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management and Switzerland Reporting Environment team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park / Eximius Park). We are responsible for producing various financial and non-financial data marts/cubes for ad-hoc reporting and a wide range of standard reporting towards the Business units. These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• degree in Finance/Economics or similar field
• min 3 years of previous experience in financial institution
• reporting experience as well as process and data quality management experience
• proficient at MS Excel and familiar with other reporting tools like Business Object/Cognos, Hyperion Essbase
• passionate about data transformation, business intelligence, change projects
• strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
• the ability to work on weekends (occasionally through the year)
• the ability to work occasionally on shift patterns (8.00 – 16:30 and 15:30 – 24:00)
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.