Business Analyst - Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Are you skilled in business analysis and delivering strategic changes and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to analyze processes, systems and data? Do you excel in communicating with diverse stakeholder groups and working with them to define their business requirements? Would you like to learn how risk is managed at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk?
We are looking for Business Analyst to:
• analyze and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
• work with functional architects and other stakeholders to ensure solutions proposed are fit for purpose
• coordinate with IT to ensure delivery of the solutions
• test these solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
You’ll be working in the Risk Change team in Zabierzow where we strive to be a best-in-class change function for our business. To achieve this, we encourage each other to bring the 'best version' of ourselves to work each day as part of a supportive and encouraging team from diverse, international backgrounds. As a Business Analyst in Risk Change you’ll play an important role in supporting a wide-range of interesting, key strategic programs.
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Mathematics (or equivalent)
• ideally 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in the Finance Industry
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology would be a bonus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.