WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:• minimum 2 years of professional experience in Procurement Sourcing area within an international/multicultural environment
• very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach
• stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decisions
• proven strong negotiation skills
• strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment
• proactive approach and ability to work independently
• strong analytical skills and agility in dealing with ambiguity
• excellent command of English and German
• proficiency in using MS Office
• university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or equivalent
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in the Supply Chain Department in Kraków, Poland. As a Procurement Sourcing Executive you will perform bidding processes in the area of indirect materials and services. You will conduct market research activities, benchmarks, analyze received proposals, make recommendations for supplier selection and prepare relevant contracts.
Further duties will include:• collaborating with Procurement Account Manager and Internal Stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs/scope of work & business priorities to ensure high level of deliverables
• co- developing procurement plans/scope of the Affiliate
• delivering financial productivity within managed scope & spend (cost saving/cost avoidance)
• performing advanced expenditure analyses for key stakeholders
• coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers
• executing the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers
• actively participating in projects dedicated to processes/activities optimization in PMI Procurement Center of Excellence
• actively seeking for new market insights to provide value and innovation
• maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications
• occasional travels
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.