HR Talent Analytics Consultant
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
–support the delivery of HR data, reports and analytics, including providing data analysis and strategic advice to HRBP's, COEs, Business Heads and COOs on the full spectrum of HR topics
–build and maintain relationships with internal clients and HR peers
–understand the strategy, trends and context of the business to shape Workforce Analytics (WFA) output
–support the Talent & Recruitment function through the annual talent management cycle
–collaborate with developers and Topic Owners to design high value-add reports and analytics
You’ll be working in the WFA team based in Kraków, Czerwone Maki, supporting the central Talent & Recruitment function, primarily focused on Talent Management topics. As an HR Talent Analytics Consultant you will work within a Center-of-Expertise that delivers human capital analytics to key HR clients, aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations.
The team you will join contains HR professionals who possess highly specialized knowledge and are responsible for the provision of data-based solutions using advanced analytical software. They are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse HR teams and business. They have responsibility for determining the suite of projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a university degree in an analytical field like business management, psychology, engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance, information technology, or similar
– at least 2 years prior experience in strategic analytics, facing off to senior stakeholders
– a strong analyst with the ability to interpret data, provide insight, translate data into meaningful stories and make recommendations to senior clients
–strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
– advanced skills in using Business Intelligence and reporting software, data visualisation (e.g. Tableau) as well as strong MS Excel skills
– experience in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
– experienced at working on strategic projects, with the ability to independently manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– keen to partner with project leads to deliver results in a challenging environment
– a strong communicator in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.