Internship – Third Party Risk Management Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytic thinker? Would you like to learn how to take care of business? Do you want to gain experience and build up the knowledge around outsourcing lifecycle? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Interact with stakeholders
- Source data gathering, tabulation, manipulation and visualisation
- Use of pivot tables and all other MS Excel functions
- Root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
- Project management support including milestones and issues tracking
- Perform regular and ad-hoc tasks
Your day to day work will include understanding and evaluating data that exists in outsourcing database. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical updates in the database as well as migration of the missing initiatives. You will work closely with relevant Business Areas to provide end-to-end outsourcing process transparency, support them with the process of regular attestation of existing information.
You’ll be working in the ODP Risk Assessment Controls & Standards team based in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). The team is responsible for the ONO Enablement & Governance and Outsourcing Due Diligence process.
The Outsourcing Due Diligence process aims to ensure that the right controls are in place to manage the risk associated with Outsourcing on a global scale.
By joining the team you will have an opportunity to enhance your organizational and teamwork skills. You will also going to have an opportunity to cooperate with team members located all over the world.
- technical Skillset: very good with MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- excellent Communication Skills. Should be able to interact well with the onshore clients
- ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships (while being assertive) to ensure completion of tasks
- very good analytical and data reporting skills
- ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- positive attitude
- fluent in English
- strong team player
- organized and detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.