Data Support Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us and:
- support data breach remediation activities by providing guidance and finding solutions
- perform a full range of tasks that support process workflow including admin activities, gathering new requirements and communication with various stakeholders
- prepare: meeting minutes, coordinate activities, follow-up on agreed actions
- Prepare standard reports for GCOO COM function (using tools like MS Excel and Business Objects)
- Prepare ad hoc reports as per business needs
As a Data Analyst you will join the Outsourced Application Monitoring team within GCOO COM function, located in Zabierzow near Krakow. As a member of this team you will support specialists in detecting client data confidentiality issues for applications accessible by our partners.
Moreover, you will build relationships with various stakeholders within UBS to define remediation actions for identified issues.
As a member of our team you will have a chance to enlarge your knowledge in the area of access management and to improve your reporting and data automation skills.
- at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- very good written and spoken English
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- very good organizational skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.