Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Are you passionate about collecting overdue debts and assessing credit risk?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' or 'ja', join our German Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Debt Collections Analyst you will be responsible for :
-monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
-contacting with customers via phone and mail,
-ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
-providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue report, ageing reports,
-coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on assigned portfolio,
-investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
-booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
-communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects