User Experience & Conversion Rate Specialist
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you like working in a global digital environment? Are you a digital native? Do you like juggling projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
– help in shaping successful digital experiences for our private clients, corporate clients and wealth management business in the Swiss markets with focus on product websites, e-banking and applications
– develop concepts and translate them into user and SEO centered designs, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for a wide range of devices to drive intuitive user experiences and conversion
– improve experiences on websites and SEO visibility by helping visitors to find what they are looking
– turn visitors into returning visitors and convert them into business and e-mail leads
– use Web Analytics to gain insights to improve experiences on websites and landing pages
– use session replays, heatmaps and form analysis to identify optimization opportunities
– understand user needs and personas to develop intuitive and engaging user journeys to drive conversion
– lead website optimization and website redesign projects with focus on clear navigation path and journey design
– apply conversion rate optimization and UX principles to drive ongoing optimization of existing user journeys
– plan, run or oversee the running of UX tests to gain meaningful user insights to improve designs
– Work in cross functional teams with stakeholders from difference disciplines such as sales, marketing, product management, legal, IT and external agencies
Multichannel Management & Digitization UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Digital Acquisition team, which is responsible for journey design, website optimization, lead generation and digital cooperation's. The team consists of highly talented experts in the field of digital sales and marketing and web project management with diverse backgrounds. This job is located in the UBS Office in Wroclaw.
– a degree or have equivalent qualifications with a focus on user experience, user design, interaction design, digital marketing/sales or a comparable discipline
– detail-oriented, proactive and very reliable autonomous and structured working style
– understanding of the relationship between UX, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and SEO
– experience in experience mapping, conducting user research, user testing, wire framing, AB-Testing and prototyping
– analytical skills and experience in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Decibel Insight)
– fluent in English (written and oral) and preferably German
– interest in current digital trends and technologies, especially in the digital sales & marketing area (UX, online analytics, digital sales, customer journeys, A/B testing, conversion optimization, etc.)
– minimum 3 years of work experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.