Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a business manager to:
• understand the priorities and strategic goals of BSC in Poland
• manage a portfolio of tasks and/or projects ranging from quick tasks such as pulling a headcount report and making sure the Poland DL are updated to longer term Poland related initiatives over several months
• coordinate local governance committees' agendas and minutes
• support colleagues in making sure the Legal Entity documentation flow is correct and binding contracts are archived correctly
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and other functions located in Poland
You’ll be working in the SDC Poland Management business management team in Krakow or Wroclaw (depending on your preference). We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the SDC Poland Management Team performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You will play a vital role in the team that supports governance and coordination of Business Solution Center in Poland.
You'll be working closely with Poland Chief Administration Officer and Wroclaw Site Lead and the local management team.
We are a team of caring, hospitable and open minded people who enjoy cooperating with others and responding to planned or ad-hoc needs of the organization.
• ideally 2-3 years of experience working as a business manager or in a role which required the above expertise
• very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.