The key objective of the Credit Risk Management Services Team is to provide credit data management, policy advisory services and control related functions that facilitate and enhance the credit approval process.
CRMS in Poland CSC provides credit risk associates' services to range of countries mostly in EMEA and U.S, performs intraday limit monitoring function as well as global reporting of credit risk data.
- Process incoming credit requests and review for completeness and accuracy.
- Track approval progress during credit approval process.
- Ensure approvals are received in compliance with credit policy and internal procedures.
- Convert credit instructions/approvals into accurately recorded credit facilities.
- Maintain customers and facilities data in credit system.
- Understand data flows for all data elements.
- Investigate and resolve identified causes of data errors.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel).
- Good analytical skills (working with data elements, excel, and systems).
- Understanding of credit processes and operational processes (general knowledge).
- Organization, time management, prioritization, attention to details, quality orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure, communication skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork.
- English Language Advanced (working in English).
- Access to in depth knowledge of how Capital Markets operate
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms
- Working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environment
- Full time job contract