Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering new and exciting applications to support the Fixed Income Rates and Credit trading desks? Are you motivated to deliver real business value whilst ensuring existing functionality remains intact? We're looking for someone like that to:
• manage diverse projects and programs across multiple locations
• collaborate with other Global IT Teams
• assist production operations team in rollout and production support
You’ll be working in the Global Fixed Income Rates and Credit Markets Technology team. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused but friendly team, present in 8 cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
• experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems
• good knowledge of design patterns
• experience with VCS systems (GIT, GitHub etc)
• experience with Webpack 4, NodeJS 10+, NPM 6+
• knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
• direct communication with business stakeholders
• ability to present and develop own ideas
• input into architectural and strategic platform discussions
• exposure to functional programming
• experience with continuous integration systems (TeamCity etc)
Nice to have:
• knowledge of webdriver/protractor (Cucumber)
• experience in automated testing and continuous integration
• knowledge of XPath Locators
• knowledge of Adobe Flex and LCDS Services.
• experience working with onshore and offshore teams
• experience within the financial industry or other financial institutions
• an understanding of Fixed Income products and/trading workflows
• looking for a new and exciting challenge
• self-starting attitude and the desire to take ownership of requirements front start to finish
• proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
• an excellent communicator
• able to lead as well as learn from others
• able to prioritise tasks based on business and technical needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.