IT Data Protection Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware?
Then we have a satisfying job for you:
- Become part of the Security Engineering family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Wroclaw. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for protecting the Bank from losing critical and sensitive data. We help by consulting on Data Protection topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses secure.
– Ideally 5+ years of (security) engineering experience and worked within the last 6 months in a security engineering environment
– Extensive experience in Windows Server and Linux, including scripting (VBA / Powershell / Bash)
– Experience in Databases (Oracle / MSSQL), including programming of stored procedures
– Experience with DLP, preferably Symantec DLP and experience in Cloud Computing security, preferably Azure Cloud
– Aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments
– Informed about recent security related news
– Invested in working in a global team (i.e. virtual team)
– Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.