Would you like to be a part of worldwide IT operations and consider yourself self-reliant, liable and well-organized? Are you willing to partner with multiple teams across various functions to deliver premier services? Are you passionate about new technologies and want to gain experience necessary to support one of the largest infrastructure environment in the world?
If you would like to make an impact with your work while being supported by smart and motivated colleagues, come find your next opportunity with us! Thanks to our global reach, we can help you get where you want to go.
Being the best requires working together — across time zones, languages and borders. That can only take place in an environment where people respect, value and support one another. Citigroup is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate both interviewees and employees regardless to their status.
At the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Global Production Operations we operate multiple services and technologies and are currently seeking a talented person to run our operations within Network technology as a key part of the CTI Global Command Center Operations Team. As the Network Analyst you will run IT Service orientated coverage within Citi network infrastructure to reduce or mitigate any actual or potential outage to our supported businesses. This is all done from our state of the art regional Command Center in partnership with the Workflow Coordinators, Staff Managers and the Network Team in cooperation with our other Operations centers located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
This position gives you an excellent deal of liberty to self-determine organizational and career direction. Being a part of Command Center Operations team it is expected you demonstrate competency in Infrastructure Technology and ability to quickly learn multiple platforms, toolsets and processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring Citi Network infrastructure via centralized monitoring toolsets, provide professional first line support for our internal customers and coordination of service restoration activities.
- We will work together with the multiple functions to ensure proper performance of the processes running within one of the biggest IT environments all over the world. This will include direct engagement into operations including immediate notifications for critical issues and acting as the service owner.
- You will have the opportunity to develop in the field of communication due to cooperation with employees at various levels, in different regions of the world and from a wide range of global IT and business.
- Key to your success will be impeccable process fulfillment and continuous service delivery as this is our highest priority
Knowledge, Skills and Competences:
That position will require you to conduct in a dynamic environment, with a fluctuating, potentially voluminous operational workload.
- Problem solving, methodical with analytical skills.
- High energy with ability to adjust to changes.
- Good organizational and coordinating skills, able to set priorities.
- High-reaching and with dedication towards continual growth and self-improvement
- Good time management skills with high sense of urgency and dedication.
- Clear personal work ethic that inspires quality and enthusiasm.
- Resilient and highly responsive in overcoming adversity.
- Ability to work through a multitude of challenges/obstacles to achieve the desired end result.
- Ability and willingness to operate within tightly controlled operational procedures.
Experience & educational preferences:
- Basic knowledge of network technology will help you in being successful.
- Background in operating IT services within international, dynamic environment is preferred.
- Interest in future technologies will help you in being successful.
- Good English command
- Spanish language skills would be an asset
If you will impress us during the interview but do not meet these criteria, we will still consider you for the role, provided that you have the necessary skills and experience.