Specialist in Operational Permanent Control
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Operational Permanent Control Team is a new initiative being launched by BNP Paribas Securities Services in Warsaw. You can be part of this newly created team which will be responsible for performing Permanent Controls for Operational Teams across our organization
- Performing Operational Permanent controls
- Analyzing incidents and following-up on incidents
- Preparing Reports & KPIs
- Performing monthly meetings with Managers regarding Operational Permanent Control topics
- Supporting Managers with defining and following up on action plan
- Launching and analyzing the Risk Control Self Assessment exercise
- Participating in projects needed for the efficient achievement of BNP Paribas Securities Services objectives
- Contributing to Operational Permanent Control reporting in a synthetic and comprehensive way
- Contributing to the diffusion of risks culture within BNP Paribas Securities Services objectives
- Prior experience in Financial Operations
- In-depth knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Very good command of English; French and German language is a strong asset
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Law)
- Good knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and financial applications (Bloomberg, etc.) would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation and service commitment
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong time and stress management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa