Corporate Governance Specialist
Audit, Compliance, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you eager to support UBS's organizational development by managing the central repository for governance documents?
We’re looking for someone to:
• perform quality checks and publish governance documents in the firm's central repository
• help improve the firm's governance documents landscape
• support adherence to the Governance Documents Framework
You will be joining the Corporate Governance team located in Eximius Park i Zabierzów. We are part of the Group Governance unit, within the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function. We enable effective governance processes across the firm, focusing on reducing organizational complexity, with an ambition to enhance clarity and agility across the firm.
• a university degree in finance, economics, business administration, a numerical discipline or law
• experience with governance, compliance, risk and/or regulatory topics – preferably from working at UBS and/or industry-specific know-how
• strong communication skills, including the ability to convey succinct messages on complex matters
• fluent English
• sharp analytical skills relevant technical capabilities, sound judgment and the ability to critically assess complex arrangements and proposals
• eye for details and passion for words
• thriving under pressure and able to play an active role in delivering the UBS strategy
• effective in managing stakeholders
• able to challenge the status quo where appropriate and constructively contribute to business and process improvements
• team-oriented, while reliable when working independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.