We are looking to recruit:• a candidate with fluency in English and Greek languages
• a fast learner with strong analytical skills and attention to the details
• a candidate with a university degree or completed apprenticeship. Degree in Finance, Accounting or Procurement would be an asset
• a person with good organizational skills and attention to details
• a person with good communication skills (verbal and written)
• knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
• an enthusiastic individual with process improvement mindset willing to take responsibility for purchasing process
SAP knowledge, Supply Chain/Procurement background and exposure to a multinational environment would be an asset.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in Krakow, Poland.
As Purchasing Executive you will:• become a member of Finance Team, learning and gathering experience in different aspect of Purchase to Pay area
• create and maintain Purchase Orders, Material Master Data: Purchasing Info Record in compliance with PMI procedure
• create and maintain vendor master record, ensuring they are properly documented and approved compliant with the PMI Procurement Policy
• handle customer claims regarding quantity and delivery terms
• collaborate closely with Business representatives, Procurement department
• support Finance department in invoice troubleshooting
• support business in Purchase Requisition creation and deliver trainings
• pro-actively identify issues and look for improvements in the process
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in Finance area (MS Office tools, SAP based applications).
We offer:• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
• company kindergarten possibility
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.