Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If You're a talented Billing Analyst who's gained some valuable experience in the retail area, this role could give you the chance to work in one of the biggest global company. You'll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
As Retail Billing Analyst you will be manages the daily cash flow generation and financial interaction with Retailers and Dealers, ensuring that transactional data from site is collected and interfaced to GSAP and ultimately billed to recover Shell proceeds on a daily basis.
More specifically, your role includes:
Ensure all billing activities are processed in a timely and controlled manner as required for all billing elements.
Manage local interfaces with key stakeholders, including Retail Finance, Sales & Ops, Credit, Cards Accounting and local/regional Customer Operations team.
Decision support for billing issues received involving, but not limited to, suspension/delay of billing due to IT / Shell issues.
Ensure completeness and accuracy of billings and recoveries to/from retailers/dealers/alliances and third party.
Provide recommendation on the precise process of Retailer billing processes in supporting business operation in relation to the new site, site closure and changeover covering.
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact of the retail organization. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Billing, Reconciliation, Financial Analysis and Accounts Receivable.
Basic knowledge in Process Controls & Compliance or similar field.
Exposure and knowledge on usage of ERP - GSAP/SAP preferred.
Highly organized - committed to meeting deadlines.
Confident in dealing with counterparts, business partners, stakeholders in a global organization.
Strong command in English, both oral and written – min. B2
Strong proficiency in Russian language, both oral and written – min. C1
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects