Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to support daily operations of the Hydrocarbon team, this role could help you spread your wings and give you a chance to a real impact on the company’s development.
What’s the role?
As Manage Hydrocarbon Inventory you will be responsible for executing process steps timely and always the first time right as per WI to ensure the on-target process’ Key Performance Indicators’ (identify the cause of performance gaps, prepare improvement plan, drive discussion within and outside FO to close the actions).
More specifically, your role will include:
- Support improvement of standard processes for HM.
- Provide support for other than Mass Balance processes (AP, Recon, Stock Valuation).
- Ensure timely and first time right, every time execution of assigned controls and timely escalation and explanation control issues/concerns to Line Manager; drive discussion and proactively propose solutions.
- Identify pain points/improvements ideas in the process, raise them in a timely manner to your Line Manager; drive discussion and proactively take actions.
- Comprehensive change management effort including stakeholder management, change analysis, impact assessment, readiness assessment, training, communications, acceptance assessment, and corrective action.
- Operate cooperatively with other teams and stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact for the Hydrocarbon organization. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Over 3 years of experience in the Stock Reconciliation environment.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of GSAP accounting system is desirable.
- Business level English (written and oral) is a must – Min. C1.
- Financial processes knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of accounting rules with a focus on stock accounting is expected.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects