Outsourcing Due- Diligence Analyst
Compliance, Legal, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you detailed oriented? Do you know how to manage time constraints and get things done? Do you want to learn about outsourcing /offshoring initiation and maintenance? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Coordinate internal control activities regarding Outsourcing, Nearshoring & Offshoring (ONO) initiatives of UBS
• Act as an SME and the escalation point in the Outsourcing Due-Diligence process (ODP)
• Analyze and assess ODP documents to ensure data quality standards are met
• Support Business Functions and Control Functions in performing their duties in the process
• Coordinate ad hoc requests and support query resolution
• Coordinate work and information flow in the team
• Identify and support process improvement initiatives
• Maintain guidelines, process documents and database
Your day to day work will include supporting the Business Functions in the Outsourcing Due-Diligence process (scope, compliance and risk validation / assessment). You will be working closely with Project Managers and Control Functions (Legal / Compliance / Divisional Securities Officers / Operational Risk Control/others) to ensure that outsourcing initiatives are fully compliant with UBS and Regulatory standards as well as to enable the Business Functions to execute initiatives in line with their business plans.
You’ll be working in the ODP Control Team based in Krakow As part of this team you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders and team members all over the world.
- 2-4 years experience in a corporate environment
- Technical Skillset: Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent Communication Skills. Should be able to interact well with business clients.
- Ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- Good conceptual and project management skills
- Prior experience working with international clients is desired
- An university degree
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in customer service
- A strong team player
- Organized and detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.