We are looking to recruit:• a Candidate with University degree
• a person with fluent English both written and spoken
• a proactive individual with a minimum of five years of experience in leadership development, organizational development or talent management experience,
• experience with system performance gap analysis, performance development and learning solutions,
• ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis,
• demonstrated business acumen with knowledge and understanding of business issues, priorities, goals, and strategy,
• ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude,
• maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values.
Rise to the challengeWe are seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Learning Advisor you will:
• conduct learning needs analysis and gap analyses,
• recommend learning and development action plans,
• analyze high performers’ behaviors, identify characteristics of them, and including learning trends (systems and processes)
• advise on development for current management and high potential employees,
• recommend performance improvement initiatives,
• coach stakeholders regarding leadership and management skills,
• deploy global learning program and tracks program success,
• proactively identify cross-functional dependencies and provide solutions to minimize risk,
• supports the Organizational Change Management,
• stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies,
• assist customers by answering questions related to processes, procedures and services.
• complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
We offer:• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.