We are looking to recruit:• a self-driven professional with university degree,
• a fluent English speaker,
• a candidate with at least 2 or more years of experience in Real Estate analytics,
• an analytical mindset individual with strong data extraction and visualization skills,
• an excellent communicator with ability to work under pressure.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z.o.o (PMI SCE) is looking for talented people to join team dedicated to Workplace Experience in Krakow, Poland. As a Real Estate Analyst you will be responsible for collecting data, leasing abstracts, loading them into RE Tool and validating the critical dates and financial commitments.
As a Real Estate Analyst, you will:• review of lease terms to ascertain spaces, rents and operating expenses (invoices, service charge reconciliations, taxes) to preparing risk analysis,
• collect PMI real estate data (space and financials) to enable full transparency of the total cost of occupancy,
• build centralized database of all PMI assets at country, city, site level to enable real time analysis
• maintain location benchmark information and identify where sites are out of line
We offer• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.