Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Lead the planning, execution and change management of complex projects for Integrated Gas, New Energies and Projects
Provide leadership, guidance, coach & develop a team of Knowledge Experts in CP Ops IGPNE (virtual team spread across time zones)
Ensure delivery against relevant project team planned activities.
Engage and manage stakeholder community, holding regular performance and improvement opportunity reviews.
Ensure alignment with local business deliverables and timelines and participate in local excellence networks.
Plan in resources to support Contracting & Procurement process design and project deploy activities.
Support effective deployment of standardized Procurement of Goods and Services (PGS) process of Requisition to Pay (RtP) and Manage Materials (MM) in the various Group ERP platforms and related tools/applications.
Ensure compatibility across the PGS process and with other business processes addressing integration requirements (Maintenance, Finance, Sales, Projects, Logistics, etc.)
Support operational teams in their deployment/utilization of ERP transactional efficiency components (e.g. Service Entry upload or 3rd Party Access, Auto-PO, Ariba).
Ensure review of local business process compliance to design, driving improvements as appropriate across the organization.
Support resolution of local business CP process and systems related issues.
Liaise & cooperate with Process Architects in project deployment, including change management, communication etc.
Support PGS process training in CP/Businesses in line with appropriate business support model.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Proven experience working with multiple sub-process areas such as Manage Purchasing (MP), Accounts Payable (AP), Master Data (MD), Inventory Management (IM), Investment Recovery (IR), Manage MM Plan (MMMP) and Warehouse Operations (WO) and knowledge of Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP).
• Knowledgeable in identifying and resolving Supply Chain business process issues, and developing/implementing Supply Chain business process improvement plans.
• Demonstrated experience in Project and Program management/ planning
• Working knowledge of SAP Materials Management module functionality, awareness of other modules (PS, PM, etc.) and CP related tools/applications knowledge
• Ability to operate effectively at both a strategic and tactical level
• Experience in leading cross business teams
• Works well in cross-functional teams and has well developed people skills with ability to influence, coach and motivate others
• Effective experience in design of complex solutions for SAP and CP related tools/applications to challenging deadlines
• Experience in supporting cross country project activities
• Working knowledge of Change Management topics
• Strong influencing, communication and networking skills
• Ability to deal with multiple parallel activities, priorities and deal with constant change
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects