Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Are you at your best when supporting others?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us work within our Regulatory Transaction Reporting Service.
You will be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Service (RTR) in UBS Asset Management's Middle Office (AMO), located in Wroclaw. You will report into the Wroclaw RTR Team Leader.
You will be part of a team responsible for executing the delivery of a number of Transaction Reports, completing and evidencing all embedded controls and performing requested tasks and activities as part of strategic project work.
The RTR Service has delivery presence in London, Zurich and Singapore and works closely alongside the Service Management function, Group Technology, Regulatory Change Teams and Compliance, covering global Transaction Reports for UBS Asset Management such as MIFID II, EMIR II, Finfrag Art. 104 / 39 and ASIC.
The role will provide significant challenges on a daily basis in the course of production in a high risk area to Operations. You will also be asked to support you Line Manager in delivering remediation on reporting deficiencies or inefficiencies across Regulation changes and provide input and challenge to future strategic initiatives.
• Graduate with bachelor degree in business administration, finance or other related studies
• Good knowledge of Excel functionality
• Very good written and spoken English
• Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Motivated, self-directed and driven ( always staying up to date and improving)
• A great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Comfortable with working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.