Senior End User Services Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about End User Experience and using User Workspace Management solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– drive policy and configuration creation and deployment
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– design and engineer scalable application virtualization platforms on a global scale
You’ll be working as part of a global team based in Wroclaw. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the UBS organisation.
– a university degree computer science, or equivalent professional certifications
– previous working experience in complex infrastructure projects with change management control
– excellent knowledge of End User Computing solutions, Microsoft Group Policy Management and User Environment Management in a large corporate environment
– excellent knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 R2
– excellent knowledge of multi-user and non-persistent environments
– excellent knowledge of scripting and automation using PowerShell and VB
– sound knowledge of some of the following technologies: AppSense / Ivanti Suites, App-V 5.x, FSLogix, Citrix XenDesktop, VMware ESX, vSphere and AppVolumes, Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune
– fluent English communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.