Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you will be able to work in mid-shift, this role could be a chance to achieve value experience. There is a chance to grow within a supportive, global company powering the lives of billions.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economic, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills You should consider to join our team.
What’s the role?
As a Global Payment Analyst, you will be responsible for the Payment process, also ensure that payment activities are performed in an effective, efficient and timely manner while maintaining compliance with applicable business controls.
More specifically, your role will include:
Ensure that all relevant Shell/SBO/ HSSE standards and guidelines are met.
Execute payments and ensure that files are successfully transferred to payment tools and bank portals within agreed timeframes.
Coordinate with banks and handle queries from stakeholders.
Authorize payments in payment tools and bank portals.
Managing and replying on a timely manner from generic assigned mailboxes.
Support AP Payments team in front of stakeholders by active participation in calls, TownHalls, f2f meetings.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Ability to mid-shift work.
Min 1 year of experience in a relevant accounting.
Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Ms. Outlook Broad accounting knowledge.
Good knowledge of accounting controls.
Desired knowledge of SAP system and bank portals.
Ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate.
English min. – C1.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects