- Creates, administers and implements the Change Management Plan and related activities
- Ensures the Change Management communication tools are up-to-date and aligned with the related product delivery teams (PO and UI/UX)
- Leading cross-functional engagement and partnership with Digital Product owners and UI/UX to deliver a proper positioning of company digital capabilities and tools
- Executing the vision of experience owners, program owners, and product owners through the training activities and communication materials
- Gathers continuous ABO and customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to ensure the users expectations fulfillment and providing maximum value
- Constantly searches for market best digital practices and trends in digital literacy area
- Actively/Regularly communicates with the ABO user groups and colleagues to ensure alignment in expectations, effective feedback, identifying knowledge/skill gaps and creates training materials to manage the change incurred by these new digital experiences
- Engages with executive and middle management to align on the positioning of the company digital tools. Drives the discussion and formulates the strategic view.
- Engages with HR and Education departments to ensure the appropriate training channels and formats in order to fit the company education strategy
- Leading training activities and related communication campaigns
- Moderating discussions amongst stakeholders and internal users to recognize pain points and opportunities for feature improvement and development.
- Works closely with digital product owners translating customer feedback and market practices in order to ensure best customer experience for the company tools.
- Creates and executes educational campaigns for internal and external customers to ensure higher user engagement and usage of digital tools and channels
Profile we look for
- University Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or Software Engineering
- 6 years of experience in the related area
- Ability to triage, quantify, and prioritize production issues to ensure timely resolution and minimal business impact.
- In-depth knowledge of monitoring performance of both on-premises and cloud systems using a variety of dashboards and tools
- Partner with development teams and peers to effectively respond to production needs
- Strong communication skills to keep Enterprise teams informed of updates, outages, and maintenance windows.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively
- Ability to work on multiple digital projects, as well as manage day to day operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Operate in an Operations model, teaming with on-going program deployment teams, ensuring new applications and releases comply with standards and best practices that are optimized for supportability.
- Provide strategic oversight and drive team optimization and individual team member growth
- Build & maintain strategic relationships with Amway Markets, Corporate, IT, Marketing & Sales leaders
- Passionate about technology and product, digitally savvy sharing the knowledge openly to drive business effectiveness through the digital technology
- Knows key digital channels (web, mobile, social) and identifying best technological solutions answering customer need
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
- Working experience with customers, understanding their needs and expectations
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Excellent presentation skills, experience in training execution
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with team members and clients from globally diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
Digital literacy refers to an individual's ability to find, evaluate, and compose clear information through writing and other mediums on various digital platforms. Digital literacy is evaluated by an individual's grammar, composition, typing skills and ability to produce writings, images, audio and designs using technology.