In this role, you have the opportunity to
gain valuable experience within tax domain and grow as Indirect Tax professional.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Indirect Tax team in daily operations.
- VAT determination for purchase invoices (VAT coding).
- Supporting VAT coding automation process.
- Preparation and extraction of VAT related analysis and reports.
- Review of Indirect Tax related source documents, reports and filings.
- Preparation of templates and calculations as input for VAT compliance process.
- Monitoring of quality of reconciliation of VAT accounts.
- Participation in Indirect Tax related projects
- Ad-hoc activities connected with VAT matters.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Indirect Tax Team, which provides indirect tax support for EMEA region within Philips. You will report directly to Indirect Tax Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree ideally in Finance, Tax, Law or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in the field of VAT.
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Finance understanding with focus on developing skills in VAT relates area will be an asset.
- Computer literacy and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel is a must).
- Logical and analytical thinking with an eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)