Site Planning is about fitting and preparing the installation of large, high-tech, sensitive, medical devices safely and effectively in a building environment. The overall purpose is to have a happy and returning customer.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
To design, explain and advise on the best possible and feasible layout for hospital rooms and private clinics in which Philips medical equipment will be installed (worldwide). With every design you promise that the equipment fits in the room and can be installed.
You are responsible for
- Preparation of architectural floor plans from provided sketches/plans in AutoCAD
- Creation of site preparation drawings for the assigned modality
- Creation of room designs for projects for the assigned modality
- Coordination between the project teams and other parties involved in the project
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- An experienced AutoCAD user with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Revit and 3D experience is a plus
- Holding a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably related to building works or engineering and supported by practical experience
- Fluency in English is a must, other European language is a plus
- Able to listen, analyze, understand and summarize complex requests, and be able to translate customer requirements into technical specifications and plans
- Organizational skills and attention to details
- Comfortable in an office environment, spending the majority of the work day in front of a computer
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)